Carol works as a Freelance Catalyst, assisting individuals and organisations to achieve more of their potential. She is also an associate with The Pacific Institute Ireland and an Associate Programme Director for Common Purpose Ireland (Carol is a former CEO of Common Purpose Ireland which is a non-profit Leadership Development organisation).
Carol has extensive experience in training and facilitation, management, leadership, and cross-sector working and has spent almost 20 years working across a range of organisations in the areas of training, people development and leadership development.
Carol's work brings her into contact with a diverse range of people seeking to make positive changes for themselves and/or their organisations. Recent client groups include young people at risk of early school leaving, groups of unemployed looking to move back into the workforce, founding CEOs wanting to create a succession plan, and successful small organisations wishing to grow exponentially.
Carol is a certified facilitator for the suite of The Pacific Institute programmes which offer powerful tools for change management and greater use of human potential.
Carol is also a Board member of The Wheel, a support and representative body for community and voluntary sector organisations.
Carol also has a LinkedIn Profile which gives additional information.
Qualifications and membership of professional bodies
• BA (Hons) Psychology and Economics, Trinity College, Dublin University
• Member of the European Mentoring and Coaching Council (www.emccouncil.org)
• Certified Facilitator for the Pacific Institute in Ireland
• Certified User of the FIRO Elements Instruments
• Certified in Motivational Interviewing Skills with the European Addiction Training Institute
• Currently training with the Yoga Institute of Ireland to be a yoga instructor